My day started with waking up late. I had 'Vapa Pitha' as my breakfast. I was facing trouble with Internet and my father said it is slow all over the country for some reasons.
I worked on some financial aspects of the KASC. I started reading a book I got from Ali on Christmas. My mother cooked 'Ilish Mach' aka Hilsha Fish for lunch. It was super delicious. She is still complaining that I don't eat enough rice. A friend of my father called and said his daughter wants to talk with me. I don't even know the guy let alone the daughter. Anyway, I talked with her for a while and she asked my facebook profile. Oh well, I said her to look up my name on Facebook though. I tried to watch a comedy movie but it didn't work out. I showed my father how I transfer money using online banking system. I shared some of my travel story with him too. He needed to take a nap so I returned my room and tried to figure out what should I do.
Finally at afternoon I changed my mobile network and got access to my google account. I created this blog and posted all the posts I've written till now. I didn't go out today.
At night I had beef bone stew with rice. It was so delicious I over ate. Still I feel it is too much noisy at home and even outside. Maybe I need some more time to get along with the noise.
I wish there was a cafe nearby I can spend sometime alone.
Moja r moja!
উত্তরমুছুন