So today I brought out all the books we have stored without care in our store room. I managed to bring out two sacks of books. Yes, they were in sacks! My family can be this cruel.
Anyway, I found one is full of my elder brother's text book along with mine. I didn't know my mother were reserving those.
Another bag was full of madrasa books, monthly magazines and some real books. I found three books for MBA originally printed in USA and Singapore. I felt so bad that I study with photocopy of books sometimes use the pdf because the original printed ones are so super expensive!
My uncle studied in Madrasa and completed his study from Chittagong University while staying at our place. All these books were from him and he somehow refusing to take these back to his place. The condition of the books aren't the best, but readable.
I think I can spend my rest of the vacation with the novels I managed this time.
Anyway, I found one is full of my elder brother's text book along with mine. I didn't know my mother were reserving those.
Another bag was full of madrasa books, monthly magazines and some real books. I found three books for MBA originally printed in USA and Singapore. I felt so bad that I study with photocopy of books sometimes use the pdf because the original printed ones are so super expensive!
My uncle studied in Madrasa and completed his study from Chittagong University while staying at our place. All these books were from him and he somehow refusing to take these back to his place. The condition of the books aren't the best, but readable.
I think I can spend my rest of the vacation with the novels I managed this time.
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন