বৃহস্পতিবার, ১৯ জানুয়ারি, ২০১৭

#Day16 2017JAN17

I didn't do much today. Not that I do so many stuffs everyday.  I had cold fever so mostly I was in bed. I had dry fish aka shootki with rice. It was super spicy and toothsome. I watched the movie 'Snowden'. A good movie indeed.
I tried to do some work on online. The Internet was slow and limited data plan made it difficult. I was so disappointed that my parents not agreeing with me to set up wifi at house. Oh well, my younger brother will stop study and play video games all day indeed.
Around evening I had a discussion on human psychology with a friend. None of us really have academic knowledge on this topic but interestingly we have a very good subject. I'm planning to study farther to understand our subject more.
I had 'Dudh-puli Pitha' which is basically oone type of handmade rice cake soaked in coconut milk all night. I had it before soaking all night long though. Still it was delicious. Unfortunately with my almost blocked nose I didn't get the sweet smell of 'Dudh-puli Pitha' or anything else.
Anyway, at night I received two emails that made my day. Yaay!
A guy going to join CNU upcoming semester knocked me on facebook because he was facing trouble with room selection. He knocked me on Facebook because of Soumitra dada's recommendations. Unfortunately I couldn't help him much.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন