I was feeling little better today. Although didn't have appetite to have breakfast. Anyway, I cleaned my room. Got rid of some text books from high school. And of course got nostalgic for a while. I discovered my diary of year 2012. I never was good at continuing diary. So it mostly blank. Some pages were covered with my thought and tension of that time. It's been hardly 5 years and now it felt my world was narrowed among my study, family and friends. It was interesting to see how important people from past can lose their position. According to this, it is so normal if important people of this year lose their positions after 5 years. Well, let's not try to make the list if important people here. Getting back to the my daily routine.
I read a book titled 'One Indian Girl' by Chetan Bhagat. It is sad to see how a brilliant writer is sold to the money. I chose the book because it had 'feminist' tag but in real the book was more like a description of a bollywood movie. However, I was ready to waste time and I did it!
Anyway, I had 'Halim' after more than one year! 'Halim' is basically a spicy soup. Powder of different types of lentils are cooked with meat.Of course various type of spices are used to cook this. It is garnished with mint, cucumber, carrots, ginger, lemon and fried onions while served.
বৃহস্পতিবার, ১৯ জানুয়ারি, ২০১৭
#Day17 2017JAN18
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন