বৃহস্পতিবার, ২৬ জানুয়ারি, ২০১৭

#Day25 2017JAN26

#Day25
Last night I slept while thinking about a story and morning I woke without having a single clue of it. After breakfast I did some laundry and read some in wattpad. I also put an old story there. I afraid not many Bengali reader are available in wattpad though. After lunch I went out to meet two friends. My friend made tea for us. No doubt she is so good at this. I borrowed a book from her.  
Anyway,  today I visited Sailors Colony: 02. Me and my friend weren't allowed to enter but we insisted saying we were students of the school inside. Which partially true. We both were from Bangladesh Navy School, just the ine situated in Sailors Colony: 01. Oh well, maybe my friend finished her kindergarten from this one. I don't know. Ir doesn't matter, because still we have memories in this colony. I along with some friends once broke in into a school for special kids and was red handed by the guards. Of course there are some other memories too. It is funny, being a civilian I have memories in that sailors colony.



I noticed the children playground is motivated now. The small kindergarten is bigger than some colleges in Bangladesh. I remember there were times several familiar faces were visible in colony streets.  Today, I met no familiar face. Not a single one! While walking around we saw a bunch of kids playing with a log (Ref: Photo). I can't remember seeing so many almost same aged children together in Korea in my last two years. Once again realized the density of population in this country. 
Me and my friend took a rickshaw on our way back to home. Like the old times, after finishing our coaching we used to take the same road.
At night I read the book.I borrowed and figured out I read it before. Basically  I re-read it. My younger brother is suffering from fever. Even last year when I came home, he fall sick. Now he is blaming me for falling sick.
Yes, that's the stupid I deal with everyday here. I hope, he'll get well soon though. 

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন