Today once again I woke up late. Seems like it is being a habit. My father was trying to put some stuffs under my bed and that woke me up. Did I mention there has been development going on in our building? Previously it was three storeyed building this time I found people are working on the window of fifth floor.
This also proves I am no longer sleeping in my own room. I mean, yes. That's my room but this time I'm not feeling this as mine. Things are changed and shifted. I'm not even locking the door at night! Well the only thing didn't change is the clock. Nobody from my family seems to be aware that the battery of this wall clock is dead for 3 years!
Anyway, after breakfast I started watching Sherlock season 3. After watching first episode I started watching a marvel movie- Thor. After facing terrible traffic jam I am not going out today.
One of old friend of my father came to visit us today. It was funny to see he brought litchi flavored gel like he was used to when I was kid! After a really long time I had this tiny gel again.
I had Vapa Pitha aka handmade smoked cake and milk tea at evening. For lunch I had beef, lentils and rice. There were mixed vegetables as well. My mom cooked chicken curry for the dinner. I'm pretty sure vegetarian people are going to be mad at my diet chart.


রুটিন এ তেমন কোন পরিবর্তন নাই।
উত্তরমুছুনআসলেই 😁
উত্তরমুছুন