I couldn't sleep well at night. I have no idea why!
Today I had total veg meal at noon. Oh not really, there were shrimp and egg. Anyway, for some reasons I am getting rashes on my skin. I believe that's the result of some type of allergy and I'm trying to figure out what exactly I'm allergic to.
I read a very good story today. That inspired me to write. Well, one chapter is better than writing nothing.
Oh, at evening I had mango.
A real mango! This is not the season of mango and my mother stored the mango from last summer. It was very much delicious and there wasn't any change with the taste.
At dinner we had chicken and rice. I had to drink milk before I went to bed.
বুধবার, ২৫ জানুয়ারি, ২০১৭
#Day23 2017JAN24
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন