I woke up super late. My mother wasn't happy about it. I took my shower early and draw some pictures on my brother's practical notebook. It is totally unfair but I was too bored so why not keep myself busy?
Soon I lost my interest on drawing. I chatted with some friends. My father informed there is a wedding invitation at night if I want to join.
In Chittagong, you don't need to be close with bride or groom to get invited in a wedding program. You can just go to the place where the ceremony is taking place, have your meal and return home. That's what most invited people do. Only the close relatives and friends get chance to engage with the whole thing.
Anyway, firstly I had no idea whose wedding it was. Lastly and most importantly I was too lazy to go out for that. Of course I didn't tell my father these reasons.
One friend informed that, she and her friends are planning to visit 'Khoiyachora Waterfall'. Seems like it became a trend among youth to go there. However, as I went there very recently I passed the offer.
I had a very good nap around evening. At night, while watching some news on TV my father suddenly said, "it's an earthquake!"
Me and my mother didn't feel anything. My elder brother came from the next room and said he also felt a tiny shake.
I didn't buy their story and checked out on online. The latest earthquake was in USA. There's no chance it could be felt here in Chittagong. The last earthquake on this city was two weeks ago.
We laughed about what might these two guys felt, if it wasn't earthquake.
I recovered from the fever totally. But I still do have cough. My mother made me to drink warm water with honey before going bed. I kept awake late though. The evening nap never is a good idea.
বৃহস্পতিবার, ১৯ জানুয়ারি, ২০১৭
#Day18 2017JAN19
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন