শনিবার, ৭ জানুয়ারি, ২০১৭

#Day02 2017JAN03

I safely reached Kunming Airport around 1.10am local time. I informed the Dhaka hotel owner beforehand that I would stay on their place. This time me , another Bangladeshi guy along with two Nepalese guys went to the Dhaka Hotel. I got a single room and the bed heater was there to save me from cold. I had some delicious Bangladeshi food before I go to sleep. All over the hotel was pretty nice experience considering the amount I paid.
On my way I met a professor of Rajshahi University. He had over weight baggage. So I volunteered to carry one of his baggage as mine. We were allowed to carry to baggage each maximum 23kgs. My small bag was only 10kgs. 
However, our flight was delayed more than one hour. It must be unbelievable but we waited inside to arrive one of our co-passenger. I believe he was late because his previous flight. We reached Dhaka around 3.00pm local time. It was so hot I was sweating in this 'winter' season. The professor offered me a lift till 'Mirpur Sare Egaro'  which means 'Mirpur 11 and half'! Yes, that's what they named it. Professor's brother, sister in law, nephew and father-in-law came to receive him. So the car was quite full already. It was awkward to be seated with them in whole road.
Their driver helped me to get a taxi and I went to meet my friend at Mazar Road, infront of the big mosque.
I didn't have any Bangladeshi sim card in my phone so without any internet or phone call my phone was literally a piece to play games and listen music. That's what I did!
I kept contact with my friend using the cell phone of taxi driver. Oh well, he took maybe 2X amount than the average taxi fare.
After I get fresh we went to have some pasta. That was quite a 'travel' for some pasta. I found passing the same road for third times within an hour. Unfortunately it wasn't even real pasta; not creamy enough. They served a lot though and I was really hungry so almost finished it.
Then, my friend went for some work and I was supposed to wait for her at sixth floor. 

Somehow I ended up waiting at 3rd floor. I ordered an Americano with syrup one time. They served me a mug of coffee with a bowl of sugar. Soon it get awkward as the guy keep returning to me if I want to order anything else. I said, I'm waiting for someone still he kept walking around my table and checking out  my coffee mug.
  When I was getting super awkward my friend was freaked out over there. As I didn't have a phone that works, not enough money above all a new city- I don't blame her. Maybe she forgot I dealt with new city with language barrier! It's not really the worst case scenario. However I appreciate her concern. 
After almost an hour 3 guys came and asked me if I'm guest of my friend. I moved to 6th floor with them. Soon she appeared with her friends. They seemed pretty nice. One of guy overreacted when I tried to crack a joke. People cab be get butthurt that easily! Soon I lost my interest to talk so I remain silent till we left. Anyway, on our way we booked ticket to another city. We had two hours to get ready for the journey.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন