My journey to Bangladesh basically started with taking a taxi U square at 3.00pm. I totally forgot to print my e-ticket and was afraid if my phone battery dies before I become able to show it. Fortunately nothing happened like that. After a four hours long journey I had reached Inchon Airport. We had 15mins break on mid way. Inchon Airport it is one of the biggest airport in world. After checking in and immigration I had to take a shuttle train and a long walk to reach the gate 28. I reached earlier than I thought and I was hungry.
So I went for a hot crispy chicken burger from lotteria, it wasn't that sad that it used to be in general though.
However, good bye to the burger for two months. The China Eastern Airlines probably own the tiniest seat for passengers. I'm glad that I lose my weight and extra fat during last one year. I felt really pity for the Chinese woman in my left though. On my right seat another Bangladeshi female student was seated. We had some chat. She was pretty friendly and took my contact number to keep in touch in future. We were provided Rice with Korean style cooked pork with mashroom and carrots as dinner. They also gave us butter and bread.
I had a watery instant coffee it wasn't as bad as it sounds. At least helped to get rid of my headache.

একজন মানুষের কয়টা ব্লগ ম্যাক্সিমাম থাকতে পারে?
উত্তরমুছুনযতগুলো খুশী! এটাতে শুধু দুই মাসের আপডেট থাকবে। চেষ্টা করবো ডেইলি পোস্ট দিতে।
উত্তরমুছুনAwesome! May be you forgot to mention that someone called you before departured! ������
উত্তরমুছুন