I played "Never have I ever" with Dir through kakao and slept late. As a result I woke up when everyone from my family went out to do their business. It is weird, my mother gave up waking me up in the morning.
Anyway, I had so called breakfast with 'ruti' (handmade bread) and 'alu vaji' aka potato fry. This isn't even close to French fry though.
I didn't do much like most other days.
I read. I watched a movie. Like any other Indian movie lots of mistake were spotted.
Now a days, whenever I watch any movie I keep thinking what would be the "Mistakes of Bollywood Movies" video on that certain one.
I had some tropical fruits like mango, guava and pomegranates.
My mother made 'Faluda' today. It's basically a very cold dessert. Milk, Sagu ( Metroxylon sagu), noodles, edible jelly, fruits etc are used to make it. I just realized eating cold noodles not only a Korean thing.
বুধবার, ২৫ জানুয়ারি, ২০১৭
#Day24 2017JAN25
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন