Our bus to Chapainobabgonj was exactly at 12am. That's how my third day started. We had to face several traffic jam and unfortunately our seat was at very last row. So the 8 hours journey wasn't that pleasant in real. Oh well, I enjoyed talking with Rubina after a long time. Although she was having phone call frequently. When she was engaged in talking over phone I wrote some stuffs. We had a 40mins of break and that restaurant was too much hurry to shut down their door. We ended up buying some sweets and water. Sadly couldn't get a coffee.
When we reached Chapainobabgonj we had our breakfast which was super delicious and really cheap; less than 2USD. After a really long time I tasted some real onions.
Our transportation experience wasn't that awesome. Honestly I'm disappointed with the driver and his attitude towards us. I understand we were new people there and he had a chance to grab some extra money from us. He could have done that without being so mean. Anyway, unlike me, my friend didn't let him go easily.Once we reached our destination 'Sona Masjid' & 'Graveyard of one of the bravest freedom fighter of Bangladesh, Captain Mohiuddin Jahangir' Rubina made sure that driver apologize for his mean behavior.
The mosque wasn't in its best condition. There was a huge bee hive on a wall.
After spending some time there we decided to visit another city. This time we took local bus and we had to transfer once. This bus journey took almost 2 hours or more in total. We were hungry and couldn't make time to buy any food on our way. We had two left over sweets and we finished them. I had a short nap meanwhile.
Unfortunately, when we went to buy ticket for our next destination we found there isn't any decent bus service on that route. We can make it if we are ready to transfer bus at mid night. Apparently my friend felt sick and tired so we cancelled the plan booked ticket to Dhaka again.
After that we went to have some food. We had rice, beef and vegetables this time. It was a calm place so even after finishing our food we kept sitting for a while. My friend started talking over phone again so I started writing again.
After that, we moved to have Malai Tea. Which is basically super sweet milk tea with milk fat floating on top. Honestly, I didn't like it that much. My friend asked me to order for another one with low sugar.
Then we walked to bus station and chatted till we get hungry. We had spicy chicken curry and khichuri for dinner. We had our bus at 11.20pm. Before we get on the bus Rubina met a friend of her. I didn't know that guy personally so I said hi and he didn't reply. Oh well, maybe didn't notice me. So I left them and waited for her on bus. The driver of this bus was a crazy driver indeed. I felt like I'm riding on a simple version of any rolar coaster. I was too tired and fall in asleep. It wasn't a nice sleep though. My legs were cold and hurting a lot. For the first time I regret for not giving myself some rest but torturing by travelling here to there.



You are describing well of your journey at Bangladesh! I was expecting more pictures when I was reading the real story of Nasrin's journey. Keep going and stay fine!
উত্তরমুছুন