We arrived around 6 at the morning. Meanwhile my legs started hurting badly. I was afraid if I would be able to make another 6 or more hours journey again. I keep telling myself one more bus journey and you are done. We went to my friend place. She lives in 6th floor and the elevator doesn't work at that early in the morning. It was the tallest sixth floor ever!
I freshened myself and had a short nap of 2 hours. I bade my friend and her room mate.
My bus was from 10.30am.It took around 3hours to leave Dhaka city. On my way I just had a banana, a packet of crackers and a coffee. However, I reached home around 8.00pm
I had my shower and dinner. Beef vuna, vegetables curry and rice- you don't need to be a foodie to adore this taste.
I went to bed to sleep around 11o'clock.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন