I woke up before 6.30 in the morning. It was sad to see my younger brother need to go coaching early morning even though It's weekend. Reminded me my high school days. Waking up early in winter morning was a curse!
My mother cooked Polaw, Beef, Fish and Eggplant fry for lunch. We also had fresh salad. I wonder how come almost every fish she cooks nowadays had eggs! Anyway, it was a very heavy meal. Before we had our food, all guys went to the mosque to say special Jumma Prayer of Friday.
I recited some verses from Qur'an too. I got this book when I was 10 years old, first learned to read Qur'an. I denied to read my mother's one because there wasn't any translation. What's the purpose of reading a book if you don't understand what it says?
However, I had 'Chira Polaw' on evening. 'Chira' is flattened rice and my mother cooked 'wet chira' in a way so that it tastes both spicy and sweet. Weird combination of taste, I know.
Because of my coughing, after dinner my mother made me to drink lukewarm water mixed with honey. This time there was some ginger flavor and smell of cloves too.
Me and my father watched the.inauguration ceremony of US president Donald J Trump. We talked random political issues too, like good old days!
Then everyone went to bed. My body was rejecting sleep so I kept surfing on internet till I felt tired enough to sleep.
শুক্রবার, ২০ জানুয়ারি, ২০১৭
#Day19 2017JAN20
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন