I woke up super late again. I have a very good excuse though. I talked with my parents till 2am in the morning. I discussed serious issues and made fun of some stuffs too.
I basically shared some experience and they also told me some interesting stories happened when I wasn't home. My two brothers were asleep when we three were doing this. It was fun!
Anyway, I had my lunch with 'muri ghonto' which basically fish head cooked with lentils. It was tasty! One thing I can confirm you about my mother. She talks a lot (only with we four, though.) and cooks awesome.
I met one of my friend today. Munia is going back to the city she studies. She might not be able to come again within February. So we basically said goodbye to each other. I spent some hours together and it felt good. Spending time with old friend at old place. Always feels good.
When we were sitting by the Naval road beside Karnafuly River, three girls came to us and asked to take snaps of them. They addressed us in English. I learned they were from Kashmir, India. They came to Bangladesh to pursue MBBS degree and they are almost done. We talked for a while and meanwhile found a k-drama fan among them.
K-wave is really spreading very fast. Phew!
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন