সোমবার, ১৬ জানুয়ারি, ২০১৭

#Day15 2017JAN16

I woke up with a terrible headache.  I was feeling bad from midnight.  Suddenly I felt cold and at morning I had blocked nose. After breakfast and shower I could feel my body temperature is increasing.
I talked with my grandma and she wasn't feeling good too. The cold weather of Northern side of Bangladesh made her sick.
I had a meeting with Liya and her friends but I had to cancel it. I lied on bed and watched a bollywood movie. Amir Khan was good as always. The casting was impressive but the lack of dialogues was unavoidable to notice. The only person really talks is Amir Khan.
After watching the movie I ate sweet potato and had warm milk tea.
My body temperature increased around evening. I wasn't going to take medication but my mother made to have.
Me and my younger brother watch some show. I basically played it so he doesn't talk with me. I had my dinner with fish fry, chicken curry, potato soup and duck egg. It sounds a lot though!

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন