বৃহস্পতিবার, ১২ জানুয়ারি, ২০১৭

#Day11 2017JAN12

I woke up and my limbs were hurting terribly.  Yesterday after that hiking today I didn't have any energy to move neither motivation.
I had my breakfast and started reading the book. 
And finally today I finished it. I got mail from the volunteer program I have applied for. They require an English proficiency test. Well, I will deal with it later, maybe at night.
My mother asked me to help with some shrimps to clean. I cleaned them for her. 

At lunch I had Shrimp aka Chingri Malaikari with rice and some vegetables. It was yum! Meanwhile my mother noticed I lost "a bunch of hair" and she poured coconut oil on my scalp. She believes it will help my hair to recover the torture I did. Oops!
At evening my mother made some Puli Pitha, handmade cake with coconut inside. It was sweet and toothsome. Me and my brothers watched WWE for a while. It was interesting to see old wrestlers like Shawn Michael,  Undertaker and so on. Undertaker declared he will return to the main event of Wrestle Mania like he always does from last few years. Oh well, he looks too old to win Royal Rumble this time. We'll see.


Well I didn't need 1 week to wait but take the English test. I was categorized as upper intermediate level. Ungh... my English is getting lower leveled day by day. That's not good.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন