I woke really early and figured out it is already 8 in the morning. Then I remembered it's Friday, we have weekend on Fridays. So everyone was asleep that made me feel I woke up super early.
My mother cooked 'Polaw' for lunch. We had Polaw with beef and pigeon. I know, in Korea the thought of eating pigeon meat makes one sick. In Bangladesh, people love pigeons. Even my uncle used to pet or should I say he had a farm?
Anyway, eating pigeon is a bad idea. They barely have any muscles so it is basically just bones.
My mother cooked 'Polaw' for lunch. We had Polaw with beef and pigeon. I know, in Korea the thought of eating pigeon meat makes one sick. In Bangladesh, people love pigeons. Even my uncle used to pet or should I say he had a farm?
Anyway, eating pigeon is a bad idea. They barely have any muscles so it is basically just bones.
Anyway, I had "Gajorer Haluwa" for evening snacks. Now that was super tasty! I never liked this sweet thing (erm, maybe dessert?) made of carrots before. It was yum!
I almost finished the book I borrowed from my friend once again. I had forgot some stories memory betrays!
Today I snatched another tshirt from my younger brother. Well, I didn't bring my clothes here and I can't wear my old clothes because I don't like them anymore. I prefer this white tottenham jersey instead. *wink*



কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন