মঙ্গলবার, ২৪ জানুয়ারি, ২০১৭

#Day22 2017JAN23

Again I get back to my abnormally lazy life. I woke up and had my food. I started reading a novel. I liked the chemistry between characters and thought about my unfinished stories. I just keep thinking about them; that's it.
I had my lunch with dry fish aka "Shutki Vuna".It was spicy and salty. Around evening I felt tired and had a nap. I woke up and had some snacks. I wanted some real caffeine in my body but no luck with that. My mother asked me to tutor my younger brother. I watched Sherlock with him instead. Not the best home tutor,I guess.

I was reading ebook when I heard my father called my name. My parents wanted me to talk with them. I am already done with my abroad life style and student life. There wasn't much to talk from my side. So basically I remain silent amd that seems like very upsetting for my mother. My father wanted to bring random topics and I ended up with a lecture on evolution and the experience of wohler on 1828 about organic chemistry. Don't think that's not the discussion they wanted to have though.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন