Basically wasted another day. Oh well, personally relieved from a big stress. All's well that ends well. I read a novel written by Shirshendu. Actually I reread it. I am so much in need of new books!
It is funny I have so many stuffs to do in Korea and here I'm wasting my time for nothing! My uncle asked if I would visit them. I didn't lie and tell him I am unable to visit them this year. The thought of having another 13 hours journey by bus cringes me each time.
I rather just sleep, watch movie or read book.
Today I ate polao with rui fish curry. I still wonder how does they differ 'deshi rui' and 'bideshi rui'?
I also had a semi-wrestling match with my younger brother. Yes, we still do fight. I was going easy on him otherwise I would have won. Okay, I admit, if I was little more strong I could have win.
Anyway, it's fun to make a team of two and do 'pochafying' aka make fun of other sibling.
That's why you need three siblings at home.
শনিবার, ১৪ জানুয়ারি, ২০১৭
#Day12 2017JAN13
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন