So today I had a meet up to celebrate 15th years of Bangla Wikipedia. I wanted to go there but around noon I felt too lazy to go outside. However, I had get out from house because my mothers insisted me to meet an aunt.
On our way to meeting Aunt I met MainUddin Sir. He was our English teacher when I was in Nursery grade. I still remember he taught us how pronounce the word 'Girl' and I was second captain in class till grade 5 because of him. I had his class till grade 5 and it was really surprising to meet him after years. I guess It has been 6 years since I met him last. Suddenly he looked older. I loved the way he reacted though. It was amazing to see he recognised me at very first look.
Anyway, I had date juice with some handmade rice pancake which is named as 'haat-jhara piTha'. It was super yummy! The sweetness was divine!.
I had betel leaf at aunt's place. In our culture we take betel leaf with Areca nut, Calcium Oxide and some other materials.
We walked on our way back. I bought some Shingara. It wasn't the best one but okay.



কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন