Well, last night I fall asleep really early as a result I woke up before sun rise. I can hear my younger brother breathing heavily from next bed. I walked a little inside home and then slept again.
I had handmade rooti with beef bone stew. My mother reserved some palm juice for me and she made taal pitha aka Palm Cake for me. Last night I asked if there's any way to reserved Jackfruit and from then she is just talking about how she could have preserve some but didn't. Why on Earth I've even remind her this! I've failed to convince her I can't eat all of things I missed throughout year within my first week here.
Yesterday I made sure my place for the conference. I informed it to Dr. Bom and she asked for an email. I just sent her the mail and noticed Soumitra dada had commented on all of my posts. I forgot to mention the phone call he made just before my departure from Korea. Oh well, he also was keeping update thoroughout my journey to Bangladesh.
I had attended a concert today. Basically local 5 bands performed. Some of them covered songs from System of Down, Bullet for my Valentine and so on. I bought a 'Iron Maiden' T-shirt for my younger brother.
Anyway, it took me more than two hours to reach home. Welcome to Bangladesh!


"I forgot to mention the phone call he made just before my departure from Korea." মজা পেলাম। কাঁঠাল অনেক মজার একটি ফল। দুধ কলা কাঁঠাল আর আম দিয়ে ভাত খেতে সেই রকমের মজা।
উত্তরমুছুনমনে হয় পরেরবার আর কাঁঠাল মিস যাবে না। হাহাহা~
উত্তরমুছুন