It's been 1 week of my father's surgery. So today I took him to the hospital for the finale check up. Finally he got rid of that bandage he was carrying for a week. Now there's a mark of the stich though. It is nice to see his neck returned to it's original shape.
My father's friend came along with us but all the time he was using Facebook. Trust me when I say he is a facebook addict. My dad never liked facebook and honestly he is using all types of metaphor to make my uncle stop using that app rapidly. Unfortunately, uncle is too much obsessed to listen what my dad is saying.
I get the dress I ordered to make few days ago. I was supposed to take it on 15th instant. Anyway, late is better than never.
Tomorrow is International Mother Language day. Back in Korea, Bangladeshi community made a monument on the memory of language martyrs of 1952. Wish I were there!
মঙ্গলবার, ২১ ফেব্রুয়ারি, ২০১৭
#Day50 2017FEB20
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন