বুধবার, ১ ফেব্রুয়ারি, ২০১৭

#Day31 2017FEB01

So some of the books I "rescued" were in terrible condition so tried to give them a hope to live. It was difficult process though.
I read a book and write a little bit. At evening I took a nap. Soumitra da called and while talking I found I made a mistake last time when I gave him my Bangaldeshi number.  Anyway, like always it was helpful to talk with him and now I have some "real" things to do.
At night after dinner me and my brother watched some old Hindi songs. We didn't recognise many of the casts so I googled them. We felt so old while doing so, though!
We ended up discussing how fabulous childhood we had! Now it's so awkward that we're not even on our thirties but already it feels we're all too grown up.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন