Today I didn't have any plan to go out. As it's Darwin Day I planned to study about evolution again. I started making Bengali subtitle of a movie but soon I gave up. Don't have enough patience for that. I watched another episode of Planet Earth II. Once again kudos to the team worked to bring the reality of animals in different places in front of us.
According to Bengali to calender, tomorrow is first day of Spring. There will be some program to celebrate the festival.
Last night, I asked to have some 'Jilapi' and today my brother and dad bought 'Jiapi' for me. Apparently, I had lots of 'Jilapis' in a day. Still there are some left over.
I never was a fan of food and unlike most Bengalis sweet isn't my favorite. However, enjoyed the texture of 'Jilapi' after a long time. Those still wondering what's a Jilapi is maybe already guessed this is a kind of sweet. Probably the most common one in Bangladesh.
রবিবার, ১২ ফেব্রুয়ারি, ২০১৭
#Day42 2017FEB12
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন