সোমবার, ২০ ফেব্রুয়ারি, ২০১৭

#Day48 2017FEB18

So long I have avoided going out as much as I can because of terrible traffic jam. But as the guests arrived and I'm the only one without any 'real work' to do, so I was assigned to show around these people.
Today we went to Foy's Lake. The lake was named after it's designer Mr.Foy. Yes it's a human made lake and the small hills made a beautiful natural view around. However, few years ago Concord company took the whole area lease from Chittagong Railway and made a small amusement park.
We tried some rides there and hiked a small hill too. Okay, what do they call a smaller version of a hill? That's what I mean here by the word hill. My uncle was so eager to ride on the Pirate Ship and I am 100% sure he regretted every second of it. His face turned pale eventually we are lucky nothing bad happened. A heart attack could have been anytime.
We had icecream and returned at night. Over all, the visit was fun!

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন