It's first day of Spring! At morning I woke up early. I had a plan to join the spring festival but then remembered it's operation day of my father. Once again, I'm a terrible person!
Me along with him went to the hospital. I signed the consent paper as his guardian. Okay, I shouldn't feel that much excited about this after all I'm an university student now.
Anyway, it took almost all day to wait in a cue for that minor surgery. It was a beningn tumor as doctor said lipoma on the back of his neck. However, to be frank, other four members of my family were so afraid about this I'm now questioning on my position on this family.
Seriously, it's a small one what he didn't even consider to get rid off at first. I pushed him continuously since I arrived and all of them now pretending it's a massive surgery. You didn't even care when it was there for like two years!
After a very long time today I had a beef burger. Definitely I was super hungry at that time.
I watched Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood at night.
Anyway, here's the instructions to the visitors outside of OT (Ref:photo).
And yes, my father is doing great.
মঙ্গলবার, ১৪ ফেব্রুয়ারি, ২০১৭
#Day43 2017FEB13
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন