Last night one of my school mate asked me to join her to visit school. I thought, why not?
So around 10am we were infront of sailors colony:01 gate. At first, the guards didn't let us go in. Being 'civilian' you can't get into 'protected' Navy Colony easily. You must need special permission from officials. Anyway, we requested the guards saying we graduated 4 years ago (It's been 5 years though) and we don't live in this city anymore (it's partially true.I don't.)
Wemanaged to influence the guards. Though we had to provide our addressanand phone number. The guard didn't even notice my phone number didn't start with BD mobile codes.
The school is changed in a rapid way. Firstly, We got a fancy gate now. The huge field didn't look the same way bigger anymore. Experience made us feel it like a smaller now and of course some construction works are going on a part of it. We got a new 'Shahid Minar' monument on the memory of language martyrs of 1952. There were new school buildings as well. The teachers common room us changed as well.
Unfortunately couldn't meet all the teachers. Many of them already retired. However, I can't deny I was happy to see those taught me in school still remembered me. Well, extra curricular activities make you a familiar face indeed! *wink*
It was a mixed of feelings seeing other kids wearing the same uniform amd roaming around in off period like we were used to. We also had some snacks from our canteen.
Anyway, aftee going through a memory lane for a decent amount of time and comparing what was before what's new we both headed back to ours home.
I bade my friend goodbye for another year.
রবিবার, ১২ ফেব্রুয়ারি, ২০১৭
#Day41 2017FEB11
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন