Today I woke up super early! It was 4.30 am when I checked the time. Well, honestly I couldn't sleep well whole night. I register my courses as soon as the website opened. Finally was able to select the courses I wanted. The "only" compromise I had to made is selecting morning classes for all weekdays.
I had to go to the shopping mall alone for changing the jacket. After that I went to attend the meeting of Bigganjatra aka Biggan-adda at Nextop office.
I met Masum vai, Ismail vai, Prottoy Prokash vai and some others for thr first time. We discussed over several topics. I brought some "watching & reading" materials from Masum vai. After about one and half hour we went for lunch. Sadly, I couldn't join them to 'Avoymitro Ghat' for boat ride. I had to come back at home.
Because it's Friday, I didn't have to face any traffic jam.
I watched the movie 'Arrival' at night and also watched first episode of 'Planet Earth II'
As usual I totally forgot to take a snap with other 'Bigganjatri' and here's a selfie of the members (without me). However, a day well spent.
শুক্রবার, ১০ ফেব্রুয়ারি, ২০১৭
#Day40 2017FEB10
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন