I woke up with people's conversation at early in the morning. Well, some have flight in early morning.
I saw several notifications from facebook. It's crazy I get all the messages but my reply isn't going. Apparently, people can see I've seen the message and ignored!
Anyway, I slept and woke up again at 8.30am. Unfortunately I had my period on my way to China. I was prepared though, it's not been 24hours since it started.
My sleep was interrupted three or four times without any one to blame. I had crazy dreams ever. I tried to kill Umbridge. Yes, professor Umbridge from Harry Potter. Well, not really I, the cat Garfield tried.
And I don't from there how I came in the scene where bollywood is protesting 10mins silent protest because a Karan Johar movie didn't win Oscar. Still no idea what Saif Ali Khan was doing on Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam movie poster.
This abdominal pain isn't easy!
Anyway, I left China at local time 4.30pm and arrived in Korea at 9.45pm local time. I missed the last bus because a friend wanted to join me towards Gwangju. She's enrolled into my school on exchange student program. We bought ticket for next morning and going to stay at airport overnight. We hope to arrive Gwangju tomorrow around 10am. Glad I'm back here!
Anyway, I think this is it. This is the end of my winter vacation blog. Thanks for reading my posts. I appreciate your patience to read through this mostly boring blogsite.
বুধবার, ১ মার্চ, ২০১৭
#Day59 2017MAR01
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন