This is it. I'm leaving Chittagong and soon Bangladesh. Like always my mum bade me with tears, a scene made on our small airport where not many parents saying goodbye to their daughter.
Interestingly, in many countries Allahu Akbar is restricted and here we start with this. Doverst,enh?
Anyway I reached Dhaka around 10 and waited till 12pm till the check in starts. Meanwhile I had my lunch. My mum packed me fried rice, duck and beef for lunch. Guess another long time waiting requirs to taste them again.
My flight supposed to start at 2.45 and it's already late. I'm not surprised though. After the last time using this flight service I kind of knew it's going to be late.
Heading towards China from Bangladesh at evening is interesting. It's like heading towards darkness from light. The purple pink sky is amazing.
I reached China and planned to stay overnight at a guesthouse. Around 10pm I had dinner with Boal fish, duck, various kinds of Bhorta. Yes,it's again the Bangladeshi guesthouse.
বুধবার, ১ মার্চ, ২০১৭
#Day58 2017FEB28
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন