I woke up early and my dad said I don't need to go bank and he will do the work instead of me. Okay, that's great!
My dad brought several packets of dry foods which aren't available in Korea. I wanted to pack my stuffs by myself but my parents insisted doing it. Seriously! I'm an adult and my mum is putting my undergarments inside my own bag. What a life!
However, Usha apu requested me to bring some Ghee along with other simple stuffs. Everything was fine but the packing of that liquid wasn't satisfactory. Unfortunately I had to tell her I can't take risk of bringing it and I will send it back to her home, from where it was arrived at our place. I felt so bad about it!
She didn't mind and said my mum should use it instead sending back to her home.
My mum and I came up with an idea of using a different method to pack the lequid. Still I didn't take risk of carrying all but half. I informed Usha apu this and she seemed okay with it. Well, something is better than nothing!
My mum cooked a lot today! I felt bad that she spent all day in cooking food. I don't when would she realize I don't care about food, I don't even miss Bangladeshi food.
I am done with packing by night. Main bag is around 14kg. I have a small carry on bag ad my laptop.
I have a domestic flight tomorrow at 8.40am. My flight to China is at noon. I have a long transit there.
I already took off my simcard from my phone. Out of network for a night.
PS: Yeah, I had famous Chittagongian Mejbani too!
বুধবার, ১ মার্চ, ২০১৭
#Day57 2017FEB27
এতে সদস্যতা:
মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন (Atom)
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন