I don't know my Internet is facing trouble again. Well, it wasn't smooth ever here. I already had to change several telecom company still no luck. So I gave up and started trying to adjust with the difficulties.
Today I finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist. I want to watch more of these two brothers. I have a long list in my hand already. Perks of having movie nerd ex. Here's the list you might feel interested on some.
Airplane!
American Beauty
Baby Mama
√ Back to the Future
Beasts of No Nation
Big Daddy
Carrie
Dark Shadows
Donnie Darko
Girl, Interrupted
Hanna
Juno
Kicking and Screaming
Lemony Snicket
Matilda
Moonrise Kingdom
Not Another Teen Movie
Precious
Push
√ Rain Man
Scott Pilgrim
Shutter Island
Stand by Me
Submarine
Super
Boy in Striped Pajamas
Breakfast Club
√ Narnia
Emperors New Groove
√ Perks of Being a Wallflower
Spiderwick
The Pianist
√ Tomboy
Tropic Thunder
Tucker and Dale
√ V for Vendetta
XXY
Sicario
'Sicario' was suggested later and I'm going to watch it first. Not to mention, I don't think I can finish watching all of them. oops, adding the list made this post longer than expected!
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন